Yes, I Would Like To Schedule
A 15-Minute Discovery Call!
On this call we can discuss your unique situation, any concerns you have, and of course, answer any questions you have about us. If you feel comfortable moving ahead, we’ll schedule a convenient time to conduct our proprietary 68-Point IT & Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.
This Assessment can be carried out 100% remotely with or without your current IT company or department knowing (we can give you the full details on our initial consultation call). At the end of the Assessment, you’ll know:
- Where you are overpaying (or getting underserved) for the services and support you are currently getting from your current IT company or team.
- Whether or not your systems and data are truly secured from hackers, downtime, and ransomware, and where you are partially or totally exposed. (We’ve never found a company that was 100% secure. Never.)
- If your data is actually being backed up in a manner that would allow you to recover it quickly in the event of an emergency or ransomware attack.
- Where you are unknowingly leaving your network exposed to hackers through remote access technologies. (This is one of their favorite ways to gain access to your systems so they can stealthily steal your most important data. Usually by the time you find out they have accessed your network the damage is already done.)
- How you could lower the overall costs of IT while improving communication, security and performance, as well as the productivity of your employees.
Fresh eyes see things that others cannot – so, at a minimum, our free Assessment is a completely cost and risk-free way to get a credible third-party validation of the security, stability and efficiency of your IT systems.