The Toronto-area Business Owners’ Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 647-560-1324
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
Sentryon is extremely responsive to all of my IT needs. I have used Geoff and his company for over 10 years now. Their prompt reaction and response to my problems is what separates them from others. Geoff Anderson is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all IT matters. I strongly endorse them.Michael Smith President CompassPoint Realty Corp