SyncMeUp Cloud Sync & Share
In today's mobile world, if you don't provide your staff with a company-sanctioned cloud syncing and sharing solution, chances are they will start using (if they haven't already) some other cloud solution without your permission.
And those services are known to be insecure (read more), don't give you any oversight as to what's being shared and with whom, and have no capability to recall the data when an employee leaves –which all adds up to a potentially huge security risk for your company.
- Simpler Remote Access- replaces cumbersome solutions like VPN and FTP , which are difficult to use and time-consuming to manage, thus increasing efficiency.
- Easier Collaboration - share files with colleagues, both internal and external, in just a few clicks.
- Corporate Control - full auditing, reporting and control capabilities make it a snap to enforce corporate data security policies.
- Remote Data Wipe - allows remote erasing of SyncMeUp data on all of a departing employee's attached devices.
- Canadian-based Service - allows easy compliance with corporate requirements of not storing company data outside Canada (and specifically not in the U.S.).
- Customized - you'll get your own web URL, and we can even put your company logo and name, making it look like your own enterprise solution.
- Mobile Apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone
- Desktop Apps for Windows PCs and Macs
- Web access to cloud drive from any browser
- Outlook add-on to easily attach files from cloud drive (up to 5GB)
- No-charge guest accounts for sharing with external colleagues or teams
- File and folder locking to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable deleted file retention times
- Granular user access and security controls
- Full audit capabilities and usage reports
- Active Directory integration for Single Sign On (SSO)
- Windows file server integration for true VPN alternative
- High Security using 448-bit blowfish encryption (in-transit and at-rest)
TRIAL REGISTRATION FORM
Fill out the form below to start your 30 day trial subscription. There are no feature limitations during the trial, so try out everything, install it on multiple devices, use it all you want.