Appointment Setter / Inside Sales
Sentryon IT Solutions, a growing IT services company, is looking for an ambitious, full-time appointment setter / inside sales pro to join our team of top-flight IT consultants. In this role you’ll be working directly with our senior sales team to follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and keep our database up-to-date.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SUCCESSFULLY SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS and/or other relevant phone sales experience. Please ONLY apply if you have been SUCCESSFUL in the role of scheduling appointments and/or phone sales and prospecting.
This position offers a solid base salary plus bonus and commission. You MUST be based in the Toronto area and be able to legally work in Canada - sorry, no exceptions.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who:
- Loves a faster-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Enjoys helping clients and talking to people.
- Wants a company that provides their salespeople with GREAT marketing to support their efforts (not the two-part training of “Good luck and hang in there”).
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner and wants to work for a company that will invest in their learning and skill development (we WANT you to learn and get better).
- Doesn’t want to travel and prefers talking to people over the phone to schedule appointments, provide answers, etc.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “WOW” experience for them.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment -- you must have a proven track record for success.
To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a good fit to join our team.
We thank you for your interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000/year + commissions
Experience: Appointment Setting: 1 year (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Job Location: Bolton, ON (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Please send resumes with cover letter to email@example.com