Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery
Don't let a data loss event wipe out your business.
You know your business data is important, of course. But what you may not know is that while the chance of a major disaster is quite remote, most data loss today is the result of small localized problems, employee mistakes or a ransomware infection.
Consider this... could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a flood, lightning strike, or even theft? What about a disgruntled employee deleting all your critical data? Or a ransomware infection that prevents access to your company data until a ransom is paid?
It doesn't take a major event to completely wipe out an organization, and it happens more frequently than you probably think.
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Are you sure your backup system is actually backing up everything it's supposed to?
- Can your data backup plan stand up to fire, flood, employee theft, viruses or ransomware?
- Are you regularly testing to see if you can restore your data quickly when necessary?
THE COMPLETE BACKUP SOLUTION
SentryCare Total Data Protection™ (TDP) is the absolute best solution available to protect your organization's irreplaceable business data. Bar none and without exception. Here's why:
- Four levels of protection in one solution – on-site backup, off-site backup, business continuity and disaster recovery
- 24x7 monitoring and management by Sentryon IT Solutions' Network Operation Centre included
- Built-in malware detection prevents infected files from being backed up.
- We prepare a complete IT disaster recovery plan for your organization
- Your Peace of Mind – you can relax knowing our team of backup experts is monitoring your backups to make sure they're working as designed.
- Reduced Downtime – in the event a server goes down, our SentryCare Total Data Protection appliance can temporarily take over for it, keeping your business up and running while the cause is found and fixed.